Vice President - Investor Relations
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco (Canada) Inc. has been operating successfully since October 1992 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment services.
A varied multi-tasking role leading and managing an Investor Relations team dedicated to servicing a group of high profile Hedge Funds. The role encompasses client relationship management, staff management and client reporting.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
• Supervision of client teams, providing guidance to Account Managers and acting as an escalation point;
• Development of client teams, assessing resource requirements and planning appropriately;
• Ensuring a high level of service to both clients and investors;
• Ensuring deadlines are adhered to and procedures are followed at all times to mitigate against risk;
• Participation in ongoing IR tactical and strategic initiatives;
• To have overall responsibility for effectiveness of client teams by ensuring : i) day to day tasks are processed accurately in a timely efficient and effective manner; ii) projects are planned, co-ordinated and seen through to completion; iii) teams are proactive in identifying potential issues and escalated where appropriate
• Create an environment that motivates rewards and supports staff;
• Establish and build relationships internally and also externally with clients;
• Develop a high level of understanding of clients organizations to comprehend their requirements;
• Identify, recommend and assist in implementing enhancements where procedures, processes, controls and client servicing may be improved;
• Assisting auditors and other fund participants;
• Provide training to staff on various operational issues;
• Conduct Interviews, reviews and performance appraisals for your staff.
In performing these duties, you will be expected to meet expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines and maintain relationships with investment managers and any other fund participants. In addition, you may be required to undergo training in any of our overseas offices.
As a Vice President, you will also participate in Investor Relations initiatives to maintain Citco’s pre-eminent position in the market-place. You will be expected to maintain a thorough understanding of the systems used to deploy the services and to remain apprised of regulations and laws that affect IR.
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
• Degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
• 5+ years experience in an Investor Relations environment within a Hedge Fund Administrator at least two of those years spent in at a Manager level
• Proven track record in successfully managing teams
• Business & Commercial Acumen
• Quality & Risk Management
• Decision Making
• Client Relationship Management
• Developing Working Relationships
• Coaching & Developing Others
• Organisation & Resource Management
• Drive for Results
We offer you: a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. We also offer a competitive benefit package including 100% paid medical and dental, 5 weeks’ vacation and a generous compensation package.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.