Citco hosted the MFA panel on AIF in Ireland
We were delighted to host the Managed Funds Association panel on Operating an AIF in Ireland at our Dublin Offices on Monday 15th July 2019.
The panel was made up of policy and hedge fund experts, who discussed the EU regulatory landscape and the practical aspects of operating an AIF in Ireland.
MFA’s Head of International Affairs, Michael Pedroni moderated the panel.
• Declan Quilligan, Managing Director, European Head of Hedge Funds, Fund Services, Citco
• Oliver Gilvarry, Principal Officer, Department of Finance of Ireland
• Michael Hodson, Director of Asset Management and Investment Banking, Central Bank of Ireland
• Virginie Saade, Head of Government & Regulatory Policy, Europe chez, Citadel LLC
• Karoline Keane, Director, Investments DP for Super ManCo and Product Structuring, Man Group
• Michael Pedroni, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, International Affairs, Managed Funds Association
Michael Pedroni (EVP and Managing Director, MFA)
Citco Fund Services
1 Custom House Quay
International Financial Services Centre, Dublin, Ireland
MFA Ireland 2019 examined the asset management sector in Ireland and beyond, offering insights on the policy, regulatory and operational forces that will shape the industry in Europe in the years ahead.