Applications of the New AML Regulations in the Cayman Islands
Citco Fund Services’ Associate General Counsel, Mathew Abenstein will be speaking at a Managed Funds Association (MFA) Seminar on ‘Applications of the New AML Regulations in the Cayman Islands’ on 28 June 2018. Mathew will be joined by Walkers' Partner Lucy Frew, and a representative from Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
The seminar will look at
- New AML Officer Requirements
- Source of Funds Exemption
- Tightening of Regulation 8 Exemption relating to subscriptions from Bank Accounts in an Equivalent Jurisdiction
- Verification Materials to be provided by Nominee Investors
- Risk Based Approach
- Administrative Fines Regime
Registration is open to MFA fund manager members by invitation only.