Citco Fund Services is continuing its commitment to fraud prevention and enhanced cyber-security by announcing that a new investor “Customer Due Diligence” module - "CitcoOne™ CDD” – will be launched in CitcoOne™ for Investors starting October 11th.
CitcoOne™ CDD provides a safe and secure environment for investors to view what KYC/AML documents are outstanding at any point in time and also to manage documents that have been requested by the Citco KYC/AML team.
How does this affect the current KYC collection process?
- Citco will continue to reach out to investors for outstanding KYC/AML items under the existing communication methods. Communication templates will be updated to reference the new CitcoOne™ CDD module where requested items can be shared with Citco.
- All CitcoOne™ investor users will have access to CitcoOne™ CDD from October 11th. These users will be able to view the list of all requested KYC/AML items going forward.
- All users will have the ability to upload requested KYC/AML items directly via CitcoOne™ CDD.
- No user will have the ability to access or view any documents uploaded in the CitcoOne™ CDD, or view or download any existing KYC/AML documents held on file by Citco.
- CitcoOne™ CDD will allow for larger file sizes of KYC/AML documents to be provided to Citco.
- File uploads are encrypted end-to-end from the investor and Citco using Secure 256 Bit SSL Encryption.
CITCOONETM SELF SERVICE
CitcoOne™ CDD follows the launch of CitcoOne™ Self Service in 2020 which offers investors the ability to view and edit their authorized investor contacts and investor wire details online using the “self-service” function in CitcoOne™.
Investors can request that CitcoOne™ self-service authorization access is added to the account profiles of specified authorized contacts by completing the online authorization form at: https://citcoone.citco.com/ui/selfsignup
CITCOONETM ONLINE TRADING
CitcoOne™ online order placement functionality can also be assigned to the profiles of contacts that are authorized to place additional subscriptions and redemptions on behalf of their investors in open-ended funds.
The online trading functionality via CitcoOne™ enhances data protection and provides greater cyber-security over traditional e-mail or faxed instructions.
Online trading authorization can also be granted to authorized investor contacts by completing the online authorization form at https://citcoone.citco.com/ui/selfsignup
Please contact your Citco Investor Relations representative today for more information on CitcoOneTM CDD, CitcoOneTM Self Service, or CitcoOneTM Online Trading.